Tuesday, December 12, 2006

phew

on sunday i had a close encounter with the davy jones locker kind.

i was about a kilometre out to sea on my kiteboard, which come to think about it was rather silly in the first place, when i managed to snap one on my lines. don't ask me how, they are rated to 135kg each. anyway, there i was floundering in the swell, my kite a sodden mess and lines tangled round me. eventually a deep sea fishing boat happened past and hauled me sopping onto the deck. being dropped off back at the beach again was the most embarrassing part though!

3 Comments:

Blogger Peas on Toast said...

Hectic! Glad you came out alive from that one, Houdini.

3:45 AM  
Blogger kittychunk said...

LOL! Crezzy fuul :)

10:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

furging crazy man!!!!

3:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home