Wednesday, October 25, 2006

eish

here's an e-mail i happened across addressed to a friend of mine. it's written by a black nurse from south africa who has recently moved across to ireland to work:


Hey everyone

I'm finally in Europe, my citizenship has changed now, I'm Irish now(he he he). I'm starting work tomorow,looking forward to it. Winter is starting here,not cold yet but raining like Cape Town. The place is beutiful I'm impressed and people here seem to be nice but only time will tell.


Oh!anothercultural shock i leave in a B & B and the people who clean my room are white!

I have been told to get my car in 2months time, hey things seem to happen fast here. Other than than I'm coping so far.

Oh, you dont get lots of darkies here and you know we dont want them here because they can corrupt this place. Bye for now. Talk to u soon.

Luv always
Susie


i thought it was quite funny

1 Comments:

Blogger Peas on Toast said...

Hello No Worries!

Best when you go to Bonnie Doone you post a picture up of the Kerrigan's holiday house, and the slimes dam in the bacground and the power lines.

"Ah....feel that serenidy. Smell that doll?...Diesel."

Fuck I'm alsmot jealous. ;)
xx
Peas ;)

4:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home